Thursday, April 28, 2016

Printables...

One of my favorite things about holidays is decorating! I have my fair share of decorations for Christmas, but in terms of most of the other holidays I am lacking. I probably should send me requests to Rick and have him cut what I want! Maybe eventually, but in the meantime, I love updating all my picture frames around the house with festive printables! We posted a few in our Etsy shop tonight, and I am way excited to print them out and get all ready to celebrate Mother's Day!


I also just printed this one up and put it on the office! I seriously need this reminder multiple times a day. With Rick starting a new job, and a new work schedule, a sassy four year old, and a one year old with an ear infection, along with recovering from two all out birthday parties, and staying on top of cleaning and house, and running a home, I'm wiped! Who doesn't need a reminder to just take a minute and breathe? Ahh...I feel better already.


No comments:

Post a Comment